Team Travel Department | Castle Rock, CO | Full Time
Attention all Front Desk Managers, Front Office Managers, General Managers, Event Managers, and Catering Managers!! We need YOU for an invigorating new opportunity with TRAVELING TEAMS®!!
- Do you love the hospitality industry, but need a change of pace?
- Are you a hospitality minded individual that enjoys assisting others, but are sick of being on your feet all day?
- Do you desire a unique office role that makes heads turn? You know, the kind of job that friends say, “I want to do what you do!”
- Do you receive compliments on your exceptional service and relationship building abilities and want to showcase these talents even more?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, we invite you to help us provide phenomenal customer service and conquer the world of youth sports!
Who is TRAVELING TEAMS®?
Over 18 years ago in Northville, MI, TRAVELING TEAMS® was founded on the simple concept of service. We decided from the beginning that we would only serve youth sports; and now TRAVELING TEAMS® is the leading youth sports housing provider with every major brand in over 360 markets throughout North America. Over the years, we have forged lasting relationships with national level hotels, CVBs and sports commissions. Through these relationships we have proven successful in managing the volume and prestige of any event. As TRAVELING TEAMS® evolves, we will continue to invest in state of the art technology and always keep remarkable service at the forefront of our vision and model.
What is this job?
Get ready to tell your friends and family how you work with some of the largest youth sporting events in the country, make an impact on other people’s lives, AND get to work for a thriving technology organization! Due to the success of our service, technology and relationships, we have recently expanded our operations to Colorado and are looking for our next Account Manager to help spearhead business.
Account Managers are tasked with assuring successful events through client engagement, event management, and both proactive and reactive communication with event holders. This position requires a high level of ownership, conscientiousness, market expertise, and interpersonal skills. Exceptional communication skills with clients and internal teammates are a MUST.
This is a unique role; no day is the same and no day is boring. You make an ENORMOUS difference to our clients, the teams, the hotels, and our company. YOU make a difference here!
Account Managers are responsible for:
- Event quality control
- Pre and post reporting as required
- Servicing client needs
- Proactive and reactive problem solving and issue resolution
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by leadership
- Sometimes with short notice, required travel for client management and professional representation of TRAVELING TEAMS®
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Previous experience in event planning, hospitality or account management field
- Remarkable attention to detail
- Phenomenal verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills
- WOW service mentality
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Willingness, ability and desire to travel
We value education, but like experience even more! Bachelor’s degree required.