Team Travel Department | Bingham Farms, MI | Full Time
Attention all Front Desk Managers, Front Office Managers, General Managers, Event Managers, and Catering Managers!! We need YOU for an invigorating new opportunity with TRAVELING TEAMS®!!
Who is TRAVELING TEAMS®?
Over 20 years ago TRAVELING TEAMS® was founded on the simple concept of service. We decided from the beginning that we would only serve youth sports; and now TRAVELING TEAMS® is the leading youth sports housing provider with every major brand in over 425 markets throughout North America.
What is this job?
Account Managers are tasked with assuring successful events through client engagement, event management, and both proactive and reactive communication with event holders. This position requires a high level of ownership, conscientiousness, market expertise, and interpersonal skills. Exceptional communication skills with clients and internal teammates are a MUST.
Account Managers are responsible for:
• Event quality control
• Pre and post reporting as required
• Servicing client needs
• Proactive and reactive problem solving and issue resolution
• Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by leadership
• Sometimes with short notice, required travel for client management and professional representation of TRAVELING TEAMS®
Successful candidates will possess the following:
• Previous experience in event planning, hospitality or account management field
• Remarkable attention to detail
• Phenomenal verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent listening and comprehension skills
• WOW service mentality
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Willingness, ability and desire to travel
Bachelor’s degree required.