TradeTracker R&D | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
TradeTracker is looking for a very skilled UX Designer to join our team in Almere! As a UX Designer at TradeTracker your main responsibilities are to create, measure and optimise our digital products. Your ultimate goal is to improve the usability and create the best user experience. You think in solutions and have a great eye for detail by exploring many different approaches to solve end-users’ problems.
This position is available in:
• NL – Almere (HQ)
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explain research results;
- Conducting usability testing;
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows;
- Creating product prototypes;
- Developing personas and usage scenarios;
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience;
- Assisting with content development;
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English;
- You must live in Almere or within max 45 minutes commuting distance;
- You have a great portfolio - this is an absolute must to be considered for this position;
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision;
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design;
- Expertise in UX and prototyping software such as InVision or Axure;
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies;
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently;
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
What we can offer you?
We can offer you, an opportunity to work inside a great skilled International team, that designs and delivers software used around the globe, on a scale, you probably did not see before. Along with a good salary, we offer you a chance to keep learning, help new colleagues and evolve within an organization that is growing.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 22 countries and employing over 200 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Sounds hot? Don’t hesitate