Senior Frontend Developer
TradeTracker R&D | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
TradeTracker.com is looking for a confident Senior Frontend Developer who looks for that perfect workplace to practice his preach. You’ll work on the development and optimization of our new performance marketing platform, where we believe that a compelling user experience is a key competitive advantage. Realizing this requires the incorporation of cutting edge technologies and that is your thing!
This position is available in:
Almere, The Netherlands
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Code frontend solutions referencing sitemaps, wireframes, requirements documentation and visual design templates;
- Work closely with Backend Engineers to define, design, and implement new product features;
- Take responsibility for frontend tech deliverables including technical requirements specifications and estimates;
- Design and implement robust frontend solutions using state of the art technologies;
- Committed to continually learn through actively participating in code reviews and solution demonstrations, participating in research and design exercises;
- Contribute to the overall R&D deliverables assigned to development team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 7+ years of experience in software and web development;
- Experience with libraries and tools like Backbone, Angular, React, JQuery, SASS, Grunt, require.js and Compass;
- Ability to write clean, modular and maintainable code (commented and documented);
- Strong understanding of Mobile & Web usability issues and challenges;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, a real communicator.
What we offer you:
- A very competitive salary;
- An outstanding working atmosphere;
- Great coffee;
- Being part of a highly motivated team of professionals.
Sounds hot? Don’t hesitate.