Senior Frontend Developer
TradeTracker R&D | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
TradeTracker.com is looking for a confident frontend developer who looks for that perfect workplace to practice his preach. You’ll work on the development and optimization of our new performance marketing platform, where we believe that a compelling user experience is a key competitive advantage. Realizing this requires the incorporation of cutting edge technologies and that is your thing!
The role is primarily offered in our vibrant Almere office in The Netherlands.
Your responsibilities entail
- Code frontend solutions referencing sitemaps, wireframes, requirements documentation and visual design templates;
- Work closely with backend engineers to define, design, and implement new product features;
- Take responsibility for frontend tech deliverables including technical requirements specifications and estimates.
- Design and implement robust frontend solutions using state of the art technologies;
- Committed to continually learn through actively participating in code reviews and solution demonstrations, participating in research and design exercises.
- Contribute to the overall R&D deliverables assigned to development team.
- 7+ years of experience in software and web development;
- Experience with libraries and tools like Backbone, Angular, React, JQuery, SASS, Grunt, require.js and Compass;
- Ability to write clean, modular and maintainable code (commented and documented);
- Strong understanding of Mobile & Web usability issues and challenges;
- Oh, and you’re fluent in written and spoken English. A real communicator.
What we offer you
Upon joining, you will be rewarded with:
- A very competitive salary;
- An outstanding working atmosphere;
- Great coffee;
- Being part of a highly motivated team of professionals.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in across 23 countries and employing over 175 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Sounds hot? Don’t hesitate.