Senior Account Manager RU
TradeTracker Russia | Moscow, Russia | Full Time
As a Senior Account Manager at TradeTracker, you are responsible for a number of (key) advertiser’s accounts. You are the day-to-day contact regarding our advertiser’s affiliate programs. You give support and (proactively) advice whenever required. You optimize affiliate campaigns by negotiating promotions by our publisher’s database. You’re always on the lookout for opportunities in order to grow your client’s campaigns.
This position is available in:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build on the training and mentoring that you are provided with to develop an increasing level of expertise with TradeTracker’s platform;
- Develop strong knowledge of each of the clients in your client base and build effective relationships and communication with each;
- Assist clients to launch ‘under construction' campaigns as speedily as possible;
- Have a consistent focus on optimizing each of your client’s affiliate programs/campaigns to enable them to perform as strongly as possible;
- Contribute effectively and positively to the combined performance of the accounts team;
- Respond effectively to leadership from the Account Director as your immediate line manager and support him as required;
- Complete all general administrative and organizational tasks required in the role;
- Develop strong knowledge of the publisher network making you able to advise both sales and accounts team colleagues effectively;
- Perform well against set targets in relation to the recruitment of new affiliates;
- Build strong relationships with affiliates;
- Effective networking at relevant industry functions and events, to raise the profile of the TradeTracker brand and product offering with affiliates.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field;
- Experience in performance/affiliate marketing, e-commerce and or/online advertising desired;
- Knowledge of online campaign management and online ad models (CPA, CPL, CPI);
- Communication skills both written and spoken in English
- Passion for online advertising;
- Target-driven and commercial aligned;
Why work for us?
- A market-based salary plus an appealing bonus scheme on a base of achieved results;
- A young and dynamic working environment;
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and to develop oneself;
- Numerous possibilities to grow, both domestically and abroad;
- Room for initiative and independence.