Sales Manager - Nordics
TradeTracker Sweden | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
Successful companies are built by people that share a common mission. At the core of TradeTracker is the story of a Dutch entrepreneur, who embarked on a mission of disrupting AdTech industry by developing the undisputed no.1 performance network worldwide. The right people joined the team and the company expanded in more than 23 countries. Will you be the next colleague in our office in Stockholm?
The successful candidate speaks Swedish, and is familiar with the Nordic culture. The role is challenging, but rewarding, it comes down to generating leads. Sales work is about people, contrary to the myth that “sales is a numbers game”. It is about information, relationships and persuasion. You are a master dot-connector, able to grow the team and manage the office. Your motivation is to grow to a Director level, being fully in charge of the sales strategy and tactics for the Nordics.
- Have a positive reputation and a strong industry network
- Master ownership and accountability on acquiring new clients
- Able to achieve and exceed quotas and targets, and crushing numbers is your personal goal
- Knowledgeable in affiliate marketing
- Industry research and strategy planning
- Have a diplomatic approach and an assertive attitude
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Improve the client experience by offering innovative solutions
- Alongside one other account manager, grow the team and manage the Stockholm office
- Proven track record of working in a similar role in the last 3 years
- Superior Swedish & English communication skills
- Ability to thrive as a competitive industry leader
Did we spark your interest? Let’s talk, please apply before 8 December 2018.