Sales Manager (IN)
TradeTracker India | Gurugram, Haryana, India | Full Time
As a Sales Manager, you are responsible for the acquisition of local and international brands. You will prepare compact quality propositions by collecting market information and assessing the needs of potential clients. You get satisfaction out of your job and it is a challenge for you to expand your knowledge of performance marketing with your creative and proactive attitude. You will work closely with the international sales team and report to the Country Manager and Director of International Market Development.
This position is available in:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build on the training and mentoring that you are provided to develop an increasing level of knowledge with TradeTracker’s platform;
- Obtaining a full understanding of how TradeTracker's performance-based solution can benefit (potential) clients;
- Collecting customer and market insight for analysis;
- Developing and nurturing business and prospective client relationships;
- Selling into clients by email, on the phone and face-to-face;
- Write partnership proposals and deal with commercials.
- Complete all general administrative and organizational tasks required in the role;
- Perform well against set targets in relation to the recruitment of new advertisers;
- Effective networking at relevant industry functions and events, to raise the profile of the TradeTracker brand and product offering with affiliates;
- Responsible for Agency onboarding.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in relevant field;
- Experience in performance/affiliate marketing, e-commerce and or/online advertising desired;
- Knowledge of online campaign management and online ad models (CPA, CPL, CPI);
- Agency knowledge required;
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English;
- Target-driven and commercial aligned;
- No nine-to-five mentality.
Why work for us?
- A market-based salary plus an appealing bonus scheme on a base of achieved results;
- A young and dynamic working environment;
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and to develop oneself;
- Numerous possibilities to grow, both domestically and abroad;
- Room for initiative and independence.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate on overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensures a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping, and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 23 countries and employing over 175 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Sounds hot? Don’t hesitate!