Sales Manager België
TradeTracker Belgium | Gent, Belgium | Full Time
As Sales Manager Belgium you are primary responsible for the further growth of TradeTracker and develop our leading position in the Belgian affiliate market. You manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to signing new clients and feel comfortable working against sales targets. You are used to take initiatives and work autonomously, while at the same time collaborate closely with the Account Management team based in Gent.
- Manage the full sales cycle, from prospecting to signing;
- Prepare and deliver value-based presentations and proposals to A Brands;
- Accurate sales and revenue forecasting;
- Work together with HQ on international pitches;
- Develop our partner network;
- Represent TradeTracker at (international) events and conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field;
- Minimum of two years sales experience within the field of digital marketing and/or digital marketing technology;
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English and French, Dutch is a big plus;
- Entrepreneurial mentality;
- Autonomous and outgoing.
Why work for us?
- A market-based salary plus attractive bonus scheme, company car and extra-legal benefits including meal vouchers and extra days off as we work 40h a week.
- Start-up mentality within the leading Belgian affiliate network.
- A young and dynamic working environment with room for initiative.
- Numerous possibilities to grow, both domestically and abroad.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. It is the only network in the market that offers Real Attribution, which revolutionizes the industry!
Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance. Currently hosting offices in 23 countries and employing over 200 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
If you’re excited by TradeTracker.com and would like to help change the online advertising landscape? Apply now!