Publisher Acquisition Executive
TradeTracker Dubai | Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Full Time
As a Publisher Acquisition Executive, you are responsible for the acquisition of publishers in the MENA region. You will research potential publishers to approach, communicate and establish a good relationship to help grow TradeTracker network. You will work closely with the local Account Management and Business Development team.
This position is available in:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and in-depth research of potential publisher partners in the MENA region;
- Evaluate potential publisher's content;
- Plan and strategize an approach to publishers;
- Manage the deployment and on-boarding of new publishers.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or any relevant field;
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience in Media work-related field;
- Knowledge of performance marketing, affiliate marketing/e-commerce and/or online advertising is desired;
- Media industry knowledge is a must;
- High proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Great passion and understanding of the digital advertising landscape;
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and Arabic will be an advantage;
- Detail oriented and must have the flexibility to work with diverse projects.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and a wonderful working environment;
- A challenging job where quality is central;
- You are part of a rapidly growing company and platform.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. It is the only network in the market that offers Real Attribution, which revolutionises the industry!
Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate on overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensures a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping, and Finance. Currently hosting offices in 22 countries and employing over 200 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.