Product Development | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
TradeTracker is looking for a Product Owner to join in one of our teams in the Research & Development department. Your role within this team will be to communicate, manage and implement the backlog and are responsible for the long-term vision for the products involved. The team is responsible for developing new software and features used by our colleagues, as well as our end customers. Our projects require individual contributions as well as collaborative efforts to achieve our goals.
Working alongside a team of developers and specialists in Dubai, Almere, and Kiev, the team will bring together high-end development with creative minds to perform better, faster, and more effective software to outperform the competition every single day.
This position is available in:
Almere, The Netherlands - only in country applicants are considered
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the backlog of the team: defining what it gets in and the prioritizing based on business value;
- Demo and celebrate new features, products, and improvements together with your team;
- Refine complex projects into Minimum Viable Products and iterate on them;
- Gathering feedback about specific needs by communicating with stakeholders on a regular basis and using this information to improve the products.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Advertising and/or marketplace experience;
- Keen eye for detail in design deliverables;
- 3 years of experience working as a Product Owner;
- Experience with agile methodologies;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- "Hands-on" and "Can Do" mentality.
This is you too:
We're looking for evidence that you are self-motivated, creative, communicative, hardworking and personally reliable. If you commit yourself to something, you deliver it and the result is awesome.
What we offer you:
We can give you, an opportunity to work inside a team that designs and delivers software used around the globe, on a scale, you probably did not see before. We offer you a chance to keep learning, help new colleagues and evolve within an organization that is growing.
- A very competitive salary;
- An outstanding working atmosphere;
- Great coffee;
- Being part of a highly motivated team of professionals.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 23 countries and employing over 175 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Sounds hot? Don’t hesitate!r