TradeTracker R&D | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
You will be a product owner in one of our teams in the Research & Development department. Your role within this team will be to communicate, manage and implement the backlog and are responsible for the long-term vision for the products involved. The team is responsible for developing new software and features used by our colleagues, as well as our end customers. Our projects require individual contributions as well as collaborative efforts to achieve our goals.
Working alongside a team of developers and specialists in Dubai and Europe, the team will bring together high-end development with creative minds to perform better, faster, and more effective software to outperform the competition every single day.
This position is available in:
NL - Almere
What we expect:
- Managing the backlog of the team: defining what it gets in and the prioritizing based on business value;
- Demo and celebrate new features, products and improvements together with your team;
- Refine complex projects into Minimum Viable Products and iterate on them;
- Gathering feedback about specific needs by communicating with stakeholders on a regularly basis and using this information to improve the products.
What we look for:
- BA or BS degree, with a preference for a technical major or equivalent experience;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working as a Product Owner in a Scrum team;
- Experience with R&D agile methodologies;
- Demonstrable success in achieving and exceeding sales quotas/budgets in business;
- Previous online marketing experience working with high-scalability software a big plus;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Excellent communicative skills;
- "Hands on" and "Can Do" mentality.
This is you too:
We're looking for evidence that you are self-motivated, creative, communicative, hardworking and personally reliable. If you commit yourself to something, you deliver it and the result is awesome.
What we can offer you:
We can give you, an opportunity to work inside a team, that designs and delivers software used around the globe, on a scale, you probably did not see before. Along with a good salary, we offer you a chance to keep learning, help new colleagues and evolve within an organization that is growing.
If you are excited just reading this and are up for the challenge, please feel free to apply and be part of this amazing team.