Product Data Analyst
TradeTracker Dubai | Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Full Time
Shops.ae is looking for a hands-on Product Data Analyst with an eye for detail and you will be responsible for the quality of the product data and the correct categorization of external product data. You have a can-do mentality and are able to think out-of-the-box. Main goals are to make sure that all products have the right position within the product category index, so visitors of Shops.ae can easily and quickly find the products they are looking for.
This position is available in:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing of product data feeds into the Shops.ae format and structure;
- Analyzing the client product data for completeness and correctness;
- Responsible for correct placement and categorization of products on Shops.ae;
- Responsible for product information enrichment and the filtering options per different product category;
- Responsible for correct product information and specifications on Shops.ae.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Proven work experience with product feed data and/or Google Shopping Feeds desired;
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and a wonderful working environment;
- A challenging job where quality is central;
- You are part of a rapidly growing company and platform.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. It is the only network in the market that offers Real Attribution, which revolutionises the industry!
Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate on overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensures a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping, and Finance. Currently hosting offices in 22 countries and employing over 200 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.