TradeTracker Ukraine | Kyiv, Ukraine | Full Time
About the job
TradeTracker.com is looking for a Mobile Developer! As the product portfolio expands, the need for a versatile mobile developer emerges. We have big plans to develop a broad spectrum of mobile (related) products and you’ll be responsible for the creation and execution of compelling concepts ranging from native apps, hybrid environments, SDK, API, notifications, etc. It’s all connected to our web application.
The combination of the right candidates will form the ideal team. To do so, your existing technical skills are honed and your keen to develop new ones. Nonetheless, your current skills entail:
Business Capability skills:
- Proven track record in the development of integration components, tools and libraries, a mobile conversion tracking like CPD (tracking per download), CPI (tracking per install), and in-app purchase tracking;
- Proven track record of mobile application design, interaction, usability & social integration experience (3+ live titles).
- Experience in the development of mobile applications for more than 3 years;
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices;
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with keen attention to detail;
- Languages: Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin;
- GCD, Operational Queue, Push Notifications, Awareness in code signing;
- Knowledge of OOP principles, MVP, MVVM, SOLID, Clean Architecture;
- Understanding Design Pattern;
- Efficient cross-platform development skills;
- Practical use of RESTful web services.
Bonus points if you’re experienced with performance marketing (web or mobile) applications.
What we offer you:
- A very competitive salary;
- An outstanding working atmosphere;
- Being part of a highly motivated team of professionals;
- Comfortable office in the city center (Universitet metro station);
- Flexible work schedules;
- Professional development opportunities.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team that concentrates on overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensures a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping, and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 24 countries and employing over 180 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Sounds interesting? Don’t hesitate.