Managing Director China
TradeTracker China | Shanghai, China | Full Time
The role of Managing Director is high profile and business critical to the growth and development ambitions of the TradeTracker market. It will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to further develop their leadership and commercial skills in a leading edge performance marketing environment. The professional development opportunity is exceptional and for the right individual could realistically lead to an executive management position encompassing international responsibility.
This position is available in:
China - Shanghai
The Managing Director will be responsible for growing the TradeTracker business in the respective market and leading its operations including the sales, marketing, consulting and training functions. As part of Senior Management, the MD will contribute to the overall strategy and leadership of the business.
- Developing and implementing the strategy to ensure that TradeTracker achieves its business objectives and financial targets;
- Delivering significant revenue growth and profitability;
- Building strong, long-term client relationships with new and existing customers and developing the go-to-market sales and marketing strategy;
- Leading the business planning and the overall direction of the business in the respective market;
- Supporting the sales function to develop a strong sales pipeline of revenue generating opportunities, assisting with major bid reviews and engaging with clients at the highest level;
- Growing the brand recognition in the respective market.
- Fully bilingual language skills both written and spoken in English / Mandarin is a must (Japanese, Korean and Cantonese is a plus);
- Proven experience with affiliate marketing/e-commerce and/or online advertising mandatory;
- Sales driven general management experience with a performance record of growth and proven ability to successfully deliver revenue targets within an online/e-commerce environment;
- Demonstrable success in achieving and exceeding sales quotas/budgets in business;
- A creative manager with a proven track record of driving double-digit year-on-year growth with experience of building a high performance, solution selling culture;
- An inspirational, respected people manager, capable to motivate every team member to contribute towards delivering results;
- Significant experience of scaling a fast growing technology business and achieving targets against revenue growth, profitability, market penetration and share and customer satisfaction;
- Proven track record of building strong customer relations in the B2B market, with a highly consultative, advisory, solution selling style.
This is you too:
You’re looking to play a leading, high profile and business critical part in the future growth and direction of TradeTracker in the respective market and TradeTracker International.
Note: Non-English speaking candidates, living outside of Shanghai, won't be considered for this position.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 15 countries and employing over 180 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.