Junior Account Manager
TradeTracker DK | Copenhagen, Denmark | Full Time
Are you passionate about online marketing and do you want to set foot in the online world? The position as Junior Account Manager gives you an opportunity to gain experience within the field.
The job itself is highly diverse. You will be assisting the team with administrative tasks, communicating with clients and affiliates, handling of campaigns and promotional materials, optimizing our affiliate programmes, maintaining our blog and social media pages and other exciting challenges.
With 21 offices and counting worldwide, we are growing our department in Denmark as well. A proper training session will teach you about the basics in affiliate marketing. You will be working with many leading Danish and International web shops and helping them out with their affiliate activities. If you perform well, there are opportunities to grow in your role to become an Account Manager.
This position is available in:
Denmark - Copenhagen
- Fully bilingual language skills both written and spoken in Danish and English;
- Bachelor-degree or education in relevant field;
- Proactive, full of initiative, creative and result driven;
- Eagerness to learn more about online marketing;
- Excellent communicative skills;
- Copenhagen based, no relocation allowance offered.
Why work for us?
- A market based salary plus an appealing bonus scheme;
- A young and dynamic working environment;
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and to develop oneself;
- Room for initiative and independence;
- Numerous possibilities to grow;
- Become a performance based marketing specialist within a few months.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 21 countries and employing over 200 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Don’t hesitate. Contact us!