International Account Manager
TradeTracker International | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
Successful companies are built by people that share a common mission. At the core of TradeTracker is the story of a Dutch entrepreneur, who embarked on a mission of disrupting AdTech industry by developing the undisputed no.1 performance network worldwide. The right people joined the team and the company expanded in more than 23 countries.
The successful candidate has an excellent customer understanding, with experience in managing a portfolio of clients relevant for affiliate marketing. The role is challenging, but rewarding by driving revenue growth while executing client strategy and tactics. Experience in online advertising is a priority, you are responsible for day-to-day affiliate program operations and development.
- Have 2-3 years’ experience, a positive reputation and a strong industry network
- Utilize data to drive analysis and identify areas of risk, opportunity and growth for clients’ affiliate programs
- Master ownership and accountability regarding client relationships
- Develop industry research and strategy planning
- Have a diplomatic approach and an assertive attitude
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Improve the client experience by offering innovative solutions
- Focused on relationship building, negotiation, and communication with affiliates to improve performance
- Proven track record of working in a similar role in the last 2-3 years
- Superior English communication skills
- Ability to thrive as a competitive industry leader
- Work ethic, commitment and excellence in job performance
Did we spark your interest? Let’s talk, we’re keen to tell you more.