Full Stack Ruby Developer
TradeTracker International | Kyiv, Ukraine | Full Time
- Higher education degree in IT or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in Ruby development
- Proven experience in a TDD environment
- Experience with E-commerce / Online Advertising
- Excellent communication skills in English and experience of working in a SCRUM team
- Must have strong experience with RDBMS either PostgreSQL or MySQL, optimizing queries, custom data-types, writing stored-procedures, etc
- Working experience with UI framework (likes of Bootstrap 3, Foundation, etc) and writing semantic markup with HTML5 & styling the markup with CSS 3
- Wordpress experience
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Docker/K8S
- Experience with NoSQL(MongoDB and/or Cassandra)
- Experience with full text search engines(ElasticSearch/Solr)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Serverless
- Experience with Nodejs and/or PHP
- Experience with Golang
- Profile on github with active contributions
What we offer you
Upon joining, you will be rewarded with:
- A very competitive salary;
- An outstanding working atmosphere;
- A challenging working environment, where creativity and taking initiative are a must;
- An opportunity to work for a company, that designs and delivers software, which is used around the globe, on a scale you probably did not see before.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 22 countries and employing over 200 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.