TradeTracker International | Kyiv, Ukraine | Full Time
TradeTracker.com is looking for a highly skilled Elasticsearch Specialist! An experienced Engineer with proven working experience with Elasticsearch, who looks to play a crucial role in our highly skilled development team. A professional who has experience working with product search engines, market place(s) or/and large e-commerce websites. You will be responsible for scoping and developing solutions for our big data projects where the search elements and impeccable taxonomy solutions are key.
- Higher education degree in IT or similar
- Working experience with big data solutions as well as product search engines, market places and/or large e-commerce websites;
- Strong Elasticsearch experience with documents ETL, index & search query optimizations, well aware of techniques to improve search relevancy;
- Previous working experience with e-commerce platform with emphasis on search related tasks;
- Good communication skills in English, experience of working in a SCRUM team
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Docker/K8S
- Experience with NoSQL(DynamoDB, MongoDB and/or Cassandra)
- Experience with full text search engines(ElasticSearch/Solr)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Serverless
- Experience with Nodejs and/or Php
- Experience with Golang
- Profile on github with active contributions
- Working experience with UI framework (likes of Bootstrap 3, Foundation, etc) and writing semantic markup with HTML5 & styling the markup with CSS 3
What we offer you:
Upon joining, you will be rewarded with
- A competitive salary
- An outstanding working atmosphere
- A challenging working environment, where creativity and taking initiative are a must
- Education and hackathons non stop
- An opportunity to work for a company, that designs and delivers software, which is used around the globe, on a scale you probably did not see before
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 22 countries and employing over 200 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Sounds hot? Don’t hesitate!