TradeTracker R&D | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
TradeTracker.com is looking for a highly skilled Elasticsearch Specialist! An experienced Engineer with proven working experience with the Elastic Stack, who looks to play a crucial role in our highly skilled development team. A professional who has experience working with product search engines, market place(s) or/and large e-commerce websites. You will be responsible for developing solutions for our big data projects where the search elements and algorithms are key.
As a Elasticsearch Specialist at TradeTracker you will be handling the millions of products we receive from our advertisers. Getting all those products in a searchable storage engine and making all surrounding elements scalable is something that is familiar to you!
Your responsibilities entail
- To own and develop the search algorithms and infrastructure for optimal performance;
- As our Elastic Stack expert, you will continue to be up to date on the latest changes and releases;
- You educate the Team in the form of training instructions, educational material, meetings and conferences;
- Where needed, you will assist in the development of queries and/or optimization of projects;
- You will work closely together with both the frontend and backend team.
- Higher education degree in ICT or similar;
- Proven work experience in online advertising and/or RTB;
- Working experience with big data solutions as well as product search engines, market places and/or large e-commerce websites;
- Strong Elasticsearch experience with documents ETL, index & search query optimizations, well aware of techniques to improve search relevancy;
- Previous working experience with e-commerce platform with emphasis on search related tasks;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum;
- Strong knowledge of Java and Linux environment.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 23 countries and employing over 175 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Sounds hot? Don’t hesitate!