TradeTracker International | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
About the job:
The role of Bookkeeper is a hands-on position where you will be checking international accounts and monthly P&L statements for bookkeeping and reporting purposes. You will oversee accounting and execute monitoring of internal financial controls.
The professional development opportunity is exceptional and for the right individual could realistically lead to a (management) position encompassing international responsibility. You will report to the Finance Manager.
- Performing financial bookkeeping on a day to day and month to month basis;
- Owning the invoicing processes;
- Preparing payment batches;
- Managing debtors and receivables;
- Facilitating the payroll process;
- Delivering financial reports to senior management;
- Checking of international accounts;
- Executing financial control processes;
- Liaising with managerial staff.
- Knowlegde and experience in GAAP and IFRS reporting practices;
- Work experience with Exact Online and Globe;
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment;
- Familiarity with online advertising;
- Analytical thinking;
- Perfect Dutch and English language and communication skills.
Other language skills are preferred. German, French or Spanish as second language will certainly benefit you in this position.
If you’re excited by TradeTracker.com and would like to help change the online advertising landscape?