AWS DevOps Engineer
TradeTracker R&D | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
TradeTracker.com is excited to offer an amazing opportunity to an AWS DevOps Engineer who likes to design and deploy a dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS.
The role will challenge you to swiftly build, migrate and maintain the complex and mission critical components of our multi-tier application to achieve company goals. In the process you will work closely together with the Development team following Agile principles to designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
Your responsibilities entail
Your existing technical skills are honed and your keen to develop new ones. Nonetheless, your current skills entail:
- Significant design and implementation experience with distributed applications in an AWS environment;
- Working experience with a global network infrastructure and relevant security measures;
- Experience with archive, backup/recovery and business continuity processes in distributed operations;
- Proactively optimizing a secure and self-healing infrastructure based on usage patterns;
- Keen for ‘infrastructure as code’ methodology;
- High level of comfort communicating effectively with executives.
Having defined the outlines of an architecture the job will challenge you to swiftly build and maintain the mission critical components to achieve company goals. In the process you will work closely together with the Development team following Agile principles to bring our next-generation of applications built-on systems like BigData & cloud scale computing with real-time data streaming to our customers.
You have to be a highly experienced Linux System Administrator, with proven knowledge in setting up and managing:
- AWS cloud solutions
- Network infrastructure & security
- In-depth knowledge of PHP5-FPM and NGINX
- Database servers, both SQL and No-SQL: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo and Redis / Memcache
- Apache Solr
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with Docker multi-container management
- Used Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or AWS equivalent
Candidates with production experience in the mentioned fields will be given a priority.
What we offer you
Upon joining, you will be rewarded with:
- A very competitive salary;
- An outstanding working atmosphere;
- Being part of a highly motivated team of professionals;
- Great coffee.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 23 countries and employing over 175 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Sounds hot? Don’t hesitate!