Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect
Product Development | Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands | Full Time
About the job
TradeTracker.com is excited to offer an amazing opportunity to an AWS Solutions Architect who likes to design and deploy a dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable application on AWS.
The role will challenge you to swiftly build, migrate and maintain the complex and mission critical components of our multi-tier application to achieve company goals. In the process you will work closely together with the Development team following Agile principles to designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
Please note that only applicants with attached certificate are accepted.
The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems engineer. Your existing technical skills are honed and your keen to develop new ones. Nonetheless, your current skills entail:
- Significant design and implementation experience with distributed applications in an AWS environment.
- Working experience with a global network infrastructure & relevant security measures.
- Experience with archive, backup/recovery and business continuity processes in distributed operations.
- Identifying cost control mechanisms and estimating total AWS costs.
- Proactively optimize infrastructure based on usage patterns.
- Keen for ‘infrastructure as code’ methodology
System administration of:
- In-depth knowledge of PHP5-FPM and NGINX
- Database servers, both SQL and No-SQL: PostgreSQL, MySQL. Mongo and Redis / Memcache
- Apache Solr
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with Docker multi-container management
- Ansible / Chef / Puppet
Candidates with production experience in the mentioned fields will be given a priority.
What we offer you
Upon joining, you will be rewarded with:
- A very competitive salary;
- An outstanding working atmosphere;
- Great coffee;
- Being part of a highly motivated team of professionals.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 23 countries and employing over 175 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Sounds hot? Don’t hesitate!