Account Manager MENA
TradeTracker United Arab Emirates | Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Full Time
As an Account Manager at TradeTracker, you are responsible for a number of (key) advertiser's accounts. You are the day-to-day contact regarding our advertiser's affiliate programs. You give support and (proactively) advise whenever required. You optimise affiliate campaigns by negotiating promotion by our publisher's database. You're always on the lookout for opportunities in order to grow your client's campaigns.
This position is available in:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build on the training and mentoring that you are provided with to develop an increasing level of expertise with TradeTracker’s platform;
- Develop strong knowledge of each of the clients in your client base and build effective relationships and communication with each;
- Assist clients to launch ‘under construction’ campaigns as speedily as possible;
- Have a consistent focus on optimising each of your client’s affiliate programs/campaigns to enable them to perform as strongly as possible;
- Contribute effectively and positively to the combined performance of the accounts team;
- Respond effectively to leadership from the Account Director as your immediate line manager and support him as required;
- Complete all general administrative and organizational tasks required in the role;
- Develop strong knowledge of the publisher network making you able to advise both sales and accounts team colleagues effectively;
- Perform well against set targets in relation to the recruitment of new affiliates;
- Build strong relationships with affiliates;
- Effective networking at relevant industry functions and events, to raise the profile of the TradeTracker brand and product offering with affiliates.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or any relevant field;
- Experience in performance/affiliate marketing, e-commerce and or/online advertising desired;
- Knowledge of online campaign management and online ad models (CPA, CPL, CPI);
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English and Arabic;
- Passion for online advertising;
- Target-driven and commercial aligned;
- No nine-to-five mentality.
Why work for us?
- A market-based salary plus an appealing bonus scheme on the base of achieved results;
- A young and dynamic working environment;
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and to develop oneself;
- Numerous possibilities to grow, both domestically and abroad;
- Room for initiative and independence.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. It is the only network in the market that offers Real Attribution, which revolutionizes the industry!
Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate on overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensures a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping, and Finance. Currently hosting offices in 22 countries and employing over 200 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.