TradeTracker AR | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Full Time
Personal contact with your portfolio of A-brands and together realizing an unrivalled level of growth is what we expect of an account manager at TradeTracker. You are the main point of contact and the visible face of TradeTracker and you direct your clients’ online marketing campaigns.
You are unfamiliar to a nine-to-five mentality, stress does not affect you and to you negotiating is a challenge. You are pro-active, creative and highly communicative in nature and you use these competences to optimize the results of your affiliate marketing campaigns. You are able to transform a C-brand online into A-brand by generating the right amount of exposure.
This position is available in:
Argentina - Buenos Aires
Why work for us?
- A market based salary plus an appealing bonus scheme;
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and to develop oneself;
- Numerous possibilities to grow, both domestically and abroad;
- Room for initiative and independence;
- Extensive internal training and education;
- Become a performance based marketing specialist within a few months.
We are looking for a motivated account manager who will help achieve our ambitious goals. As an account manager you will work in a dynamic environment which demands for fast paced decision making. You will take both an advisory and directing role and you like to communicate and negotiate with clients.
We expect you to be flexible, have creative problem solving skills and that to you every problem or obstacle is a challenge. You are a team player that is also able to function well independently. You are full of initiative and like to be involved in important decision making processes. Furthermore, we expect you to actively think about possibilities to innovate our products and services.
- Bachelor-degree required in relevant field;
- Strong knowledge of multiple fields of performance marketing, affiliate marketing/e-commerce and/or online advertising desired
- Experience with running CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS campaigns;
- Noticeable motivation and persuasiveness to advise clients;
- Fully bilingual language skills both written and spoken in Spanish and English;
- You are proactive, full of initiative, creative and result driven;
- Eagerness to learn more about online marketing;
- A relevant network with regard to larger online merchants and (online) media agencies is an advantage.
If you’re excited by TradeTracker.com and would like to help change the online advertising landscape?