Engineering | Cottage Grove, MN | Full Time
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer that is responsible for driving the design of clean, efficient, useful application interfaces from conceptualization to implementation; resulting in an intuitive and cohesive look, feel and overall user experience for our products. This includes the discovery and design of new user experiences, creating interactive design mockups and wireframes, and establishing and producing visual assets. Works in collaboration with internal and external constituencies at all levels of the organization. Requires a bachelor's degree in related field (design, computer graphics, information architecture, human-computer interaction, etc.); 3 - 5+ years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Has knowledge of a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks and may lead or direct the work others.
- Design and develop UI/UX storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, and deliver the final design assets on time and within budget.
- Work with Product Managers and business stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into visual design.
- Responsible for managing the design and experience standards throughout the organization and maintaining detailed user interface design patterns and style guidelines.
- Oversee design vision from wireframes to live release, working closely with development and the Product Manager during QA stages.
- Design for a variety of platforms including desktop, smartphones, and tablets.
- Work with internal constituencies to develop and maintain realistic project plans (objectives/tasks, scope and resources) for all design and development projects.
- Work in collaboration with internal and external constituencies at all levels of the organization in delivering objectives.
- Assist with developing marketing initiatives, plans and strategies for promoting products and services.
- Assist on the production of marketing materials for the enterprise, B2B and B2C.
- Assist with developing marketing campaigns for membership recruitment, retention and engagement programs.
- Assist with other marketing tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- B.S. or M.S. degree in related field (design, computer graphics, information architecture, human-computer interaction, etc.)
- 3 - 5+ years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Knowledge of user-centered, interaction, and information design principles.
- Design experience for application-specific contexts – UI controls, navigation, states, mobile.
- Mastery of common UX design tools – pencils to pixels.
- Design experience for iOS, Android, modern web standards.
- Ability to lead design ideation sessions.
- Ability to work productively with development teams.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and a demonstrated ability to present design ideas to senior management and customers.
- Positive attitude coupled with a great work ethic is a must.
- Ability to communicate, manage and deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to gain knowledge of current design/trends in area of expertise.
- Ability to estimate and complete projects in support of company and department goals.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment where priorities may change.
- Ability to gain knowledge of the travel and hospitality industries.
- Ability to understand, implement and follow thru with your daily work according to the Brand Values and Personality Traits adopted by the company.
- Experience in new product development initiatives is preferred.
TRACK™ Hospitality Software is a cloud based Call Center, Sales and Marketing software solution built on a dynamic CRM for the unique needs of the independent property. Manage your current and prospective guests while converting more leads and prospects into bookings.