Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
Engineering | Cottage Grove, MN | Full Time
We are looking for talented senior level engineers who have a passion for their craft and seek to get the job done right for the best outcome for our clients. Our development engineers participate in all aspects of our engineering process and deploy working software to production. This includes everything from gathering requirements to designing solutions and even supporting deployments.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5+ years overall development experience, with direct experience delivering a consumer-facing web application.
- Results oriented, self-managed individual - proven track record of delivering on your estimates with minimal oversight.
- Leads by example in all aspects of software development -simple, elegant, scalable, well tested, documented.
- Strong software development skills (configuration management, issue tracking, estimation, Agile/Scrum).
- Rapid testing advocate and expert.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick learner and great team player.
- Solid understanding of character encoding issues
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 2+ years experience developing web applications. Medium-to-large, multi-tiered web applications a big plus.
- Experience with business applications (sales, marketing, advertising, etc.) a big plus.
- Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases and SQL a plus.
- Working knowledge of API design and distributed backend systems a plus.
- Create elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our business partners and advertisers, and putting on your product manager hat to provide solutions to solve problems.
- Work closely with product management and UX design teams to define and refine feature specifications.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of business applications and in-house systems to help scale the company.
TRACK™ Hospitality Software is a cloud based Call Center, Sales and Marketing software solution built on a dynamic CRM for the unique needs of the independent property. Manage your current and prospective guests while converting more leads and prospects into bookings.