Engineering | Cottage Grove, MN | Full Time
DevSecOps Engineer is responsible for the integrity and stability of production and non-production systems. This includes installation, monitoring, maintenance, and support from the OS level and up.
This position is for an experienced DevSecOps Engineer, to own security efforts for our entire application stack. We’re looking for someone with a strong track record in building infrastructure, maintaining high level of uptime and optimal security. You will be supporting and building products alongside our engineering team used by thousands of users.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5+ years overall development experience, with direct web application security experience.
- Results oriented, self-managed individual - proven track record of delivering on your estimates with minimal oversight.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Security advocate and expert.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick learner and great team player.
- Minimum of 3 years of Linux/UNIX systems engineer & administrator experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant web application security experience.
- Extensive AWS experience.
- Experience being part of or leading a compliance program like PCI DSS or SOC.
- Experience writing application security penetration tests with an open source framework.
- Develop, schedule, and execute automated security audits on infrastructure using industry standard security frameworks and tooling.
- Write penetration tests for applications and services.
- Periodically audit and rotate access credentials.
- Document current and future security procedures and policies in the wiki.
- Lead security/policy related audits such as PCI DSS Level 1.
- Work with sales and client services teams to answer infrastructure related security questions and concerns that clients inquire about.
- Remediate and write post-mortem reports on security-related issues.
- Active involvement in design, implementation, and maintenance of the development, staging, and production infrastructure security.
- Troubleshoot system issues (such as high-load, memory, CPU usage, etc.) and come up with temporary/long-term solutions based on the root cause.
- Troubleshoot issues across the whole stack: hardware, software, and network.
TRACK™ Hospitality Software is a leading all-in-one cloud communication platform for lodging companies. It provides TRACK Pulse, the first Cloud Voice, Email, Text, Chat and now Secure Messaging platform built specifically for the needs of independent Hotels, Resorts and Vacation Rental Management Companies. In addition TRACK offers a suite of consulting and professional services to help reservations, sales, marketing and revenue teams increase conversions and customer delight.