Researcher, Vehicular Cloud System for Connected Car
Intelligent Computing Division | Mountain View, CA | Full Time
We are seeking a Researcher for our R&D group that develops the foundational technologies for our future vehicle-related service. The selected candidate will be engaged in algorithmic and system research development for our future services based on connectivity between Internet and Vehicles and/or among local vehicles.
- Research on Vehicular Cloud System for Connected Cars
- Architecture design of Vehicular Cloud System for Connected Cars
- Virtualization of the resources for Vehicular Cloud
- Proof-of-Concept Implementation
- PhD in Computer Science or a similar field. (Other fields will be considered with relevant experience)
- Specialty in Distributed System
- 3+ year experience in distributed system research.
- Excellent programming skill on C++ and Python.
- Excellent analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and willingness to work in a fast-paced unstructured environment.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Experience on edge computing research.
- Experience with network protocol design.
- Experience in design and implementation of large system.
To apply for this position, please submit your information at the company website with the following materials:
- A cover letter explaining why you would like to work with us
- Latest Resume/CV
- Any other information that you think we should consider when reviewing your application
Since 2001, Toyota InfoTechnology Center USA, Inc. has specialized in R&D and business research with a focus on cutting-edge information technologies to advance the driving experience of Toyota automobiles and safety of the automotive industry on the globe. ITC’s current areas of interest include future vehicular network,in-vehicle software and system architecture, vehicle-to-vehicle communication technology, intelligent computing technology including artificial intelligence and machine learning.