Administration | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
EM Marketing is a marketing consulting firm and digital agency based in Silicon Valley. We've been in business for 15 years and work with large companies like Intuit, Facebook, PayPal, Adobe, and LinkedIn, as well as lots of start-ups to mid-sized companies.
Our mission is to help consultants find true Work Life Balance, an elusive thing in Silicon Valley. This is our mission because we have found this is the best way to provide great marketing talent to our clients. We act as extensions of our clients' marketing teams, either as "get it done" consultants or as a lean marketing agency. We believe that the Future of Work is freelance, flexible, collaborative, and lean – and that’s how our consultants work every day.
This Talent Manager will to help match great consultants with new consulting opportunities. This involves understand and utilizing our current bench of 500+ consultants. In addition, this role will be responsible for assessing, recruiting, and screening new prospective consultants.
- Develop relationships with our current and growing bench of talent, to best match consultants with clients
- Collaborate with internal team of account and practice leads to match and forecast talent needs
- Develop new and improved talent systems. We use LinkedIn, Salesforce, Workable and others
- Recruit, screen, assess/rate new prospective consultants
- Create and develop recruiting events, and attend existing ones
- Collaborate with Operations team to successfully on-board new consultants and shepherd them through the duration of their contracts
- Assist in Client & MSP relationship management
- A service-minded orientation with a passion to help people
- Great EQ & social skills, enjoying meeting new people
- Connector, a person who is comfortable with networking and loves to connect the dots
- Good communication skills both oral and written, but most importantly, a great listener
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial/builder, organized, detail-oriented, and hands on
- Versatile team player, who can both lead projects and play a supporting role seamlessly
- Proficient with SaaS systems and tools including Google Docs, Slack, Salesforce, DropBox, LinkedIn, etc.
- Bachelors required, Masters a plus
- 5+ years experience in either Marketing or Recruiting/Talent management for Marketing positions
- Health care, a 401(k) with matching
- A casual work environment
- Some work schedule flexibility