Senior Software Engineer - Front End
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Augment is a leader in customer experience-driven artificial intelligence (AI). Augment’s human-in-the-loop AI uniquely empowers your ability to deliver a superior customer experience by surfacing the best information and answers across the enterprise in real time. Augmented agents deliver improved brand experience through messaging and live chat applications preferred by consumers, and then convert more of these interactions into customer delight and revenue. Augment AI powers Fortune 500 brands around the world. This role is critical to bring a new level of customer experience to the market through an incredible front-end implementation. We are a small, fast-growing startup successfully driving revenue.
- Lead in the design and implementation of our flagship product
- Prototype and iterate new feature sets infused with the latest AI technologies
- Help define technology best-practices and research future platform iteration
- Help to hire, mentor and grow our current and future product team
- Work with high-quality, rich datasets from Fortune 500s to drive insights for our customers
- Experience leading, or playing a critical role in front end development for 5+ years, ideally in startup/SaaS environments
- Proficiency in leading front end technologies ReactJS, AngularJS, MaterialJS, CSS/HTML/JS
- Experience with standard practices like TDD, Scrum/Agile a plus
- Experience mentoring other talented engineers and growing a team
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar experience
- Experience writing Redux actions and reducers.
- Ability to juggle asynchronous tasks using XHR, Promises, ES6
- Know how to tweak a website for maximum performance.
- Enjoy monthly team events, a weekly team lunch, and unlimited PTO. Stock options.
- Open to changes if you can present a good case and drive it. Time to value is very short.
- Collaborative and communicative early startup vibe and culture in SOMA
- Walkable to BART and quick access to 101.