Senior Product Manager
Product Management | San Jose, CA 95113 | Full Time
ACME Technologies is a highly customizable software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform for museums, zoos, aquariums, botanical gardens, arboretums, historic properties, and other cultural destinations where event tickets and memberships are sold. Our customers include some of the top cultural institutions in the United States and beyond.
The ACME platform is API driven, offering our venues limitless design possibilities and connections with third-party tools. The product suite includes a white-label eCommerce site, Point of Sale (POS) and Access Control apps, hardware integration, back-office administration app, CRM integrations, and more. The core ticketing and membership applications are powered by ACME Pay, a payment infrastructure that can be used by any SaaS company seeking to monetize payments.
At ACME, we’re passionate about culture and scalable technology. We see the local activities space as the next great opportunity to ignite new ideas through better-connected and engaging software. There is never a shortage of interesting problems to solve, interesting people to meet, and product complexities to master.
This is an opportunity for an exceptional Senior Product Manager, with experience designing enterprise systems and managing complexity. You’ll be a member of our growing product team, working on iOS and web applications. If you have a proven track record of building and shipping multi-product enterprise platforms, a strong knowledge of user-centered design, and a desire to revolutionize an industry, this role is for you.
- Connect regularly with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to understand their needs and goals, incorporating those insights into the creation of exceptional user experiences.
- Stay in tune with the competitive landscape and market opportunities.
- Conduct data analysis to inform feature prioritization and development.
- Apply strategic thinking to complex problems, simplifying them with user-centered design and interaction solutions – in partnership with other product managers, designers, and engineers.
- Lead simultaneous projects, from the high-level product planning state all the way to the fine implementation details.
- Develop detailed business and product requirements.
- Lead agile product development, including backlog grooming, execution, and roll-out of features.
- Evaluate trade-offs that arise and propose solutions, keeping in mind our customers – be their champion!
- Expand your role and contributions as company priorities and needs evolve.
- Do this all with a positive, team-oriented attitude and a desire to collaborate & share – these are our core values.
- 5+ years of software product management experience.
- Degree in business, information technology, computer science, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – self-driven and curious with a passion for solving problems.
- Strategic thinker with excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to dive deep while also keeping perspective on the big-picture goals.
- An appreciation for quickly delivering impact, with the understanding that speed is essential but both prioritization and quality are equally important.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, and written) with both colleagues and clients.
- Empathy for users with various skill levels, backgrounds, and goals.
- A passion for simple design and exceptional user experiences.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability in leading scrum teams, and writing detailed product requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Expertise in defining application flow, including error states and configurable features.
- General understanding of transactional enterprise architectures.
- Experience developing enterprise retail, ticketing, marketplace, payments, e-commerce, or event software.
- Consumer eCommerce experience (cart optimization, transactional emails, cart abandonment, payment flows, etc.)
- Experience interacting with customers and customer success teams in a positive environment to implement solutions.
- Experience using or working with designers using Sketch, Invision, Figma, etc.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to inspire team members.
- A proven track record of delivering successful products, concurrently and at scale.
- Work fully remote where you live or hybrid with the team in San Jose, CA.
- Tight-knit culture of problem solvers in a flat organization where everyone is empowered to make an impact.
- Stock options, 401k, healthcare, and additional benefits.
We are a team of passionate, driven, and enthusiastic people, motivated to be a part of this exciting journey. We aim to build meaningful relationships with our customers and focus on creating extraordinary visitor experiences. We believe in a positive and supportive work environment and center our company culture around creativity, innovation, and integrity. Join our team and be a part of something amazing!