Senior Front End Developer
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Our client is a fast growing San Francisco based startup in the commercial real estate SaaS and analytics space. Their mission is to disrupt the commercial real estate industry by changing the way commercial real estate decision-makers access and use information to improve the performance of their assets. They have developed easy to use software which improves workflow, delivers actionable insights, saves time, and helps buildings achieve their operational, financial and environmental goals.
As a Senior Front-End Developer you will be owning, loving and caring for the FE architecture, developing our leading SaaS analytics platform, working closely with our Full-Stack development team for implementation, and with our Designer and Product Management team for the requirements. You will have a key role in developing a delightful experience for our customers as they interact with our analytics platform across a variety of devices.
- Create and develop the front end user interface for our product across different device types.
- Work closely with Product Management and our User Experience Designer to implement a fantastic UI
- Work and develop a unit test framework for ensuring a high quality front end.
- Participate in a peer code review process
- Work with an awesome technology team building unmatched products
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Knowledge of frameworks like React.js or similar
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Familiar with developing a UI that will work across Web, mobile and tablet form factors.
- Experienced with Git and continuous integration and continuous deployment methodologies
- Familiarity with API development and separation between backend data sources and front-end development
- Comfort with working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Passion for delivering technology-enabled solutions to empower businesses
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical problem solving abilities
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Strong ability to “get things done” in a fast paced start-up environment
- Willing to work in San Francisco
- Easy to work with and a great sense of humor
- Work in San Francisco's historic Jackson Square district
- Comprehensive insurance for health, dental and vision with options to best suit your needs
- All employees receive competitive stock options so you are an owner of the company
- Easily accessible by BART and MUNI and option to enroll in the Clipper Card tax benefit program; we also have safe, indoor bike parking at the office
- Fully stocked kitchen and surprise breakfasts
- Hang out after work with the team during beer Fridays or happy hours at our favorite SF hotspots