Professional Services | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Our client is a rapidly-growing startup that helps real estate teams drive peak performance with a cloud-based platform that helps automate, accelerate, and align the day-to-day financial and operational management of large real estate portfolios.
This is an opportunity to plan, implement and deliver our financial performance management solution at major institutional investment firms in the commercial real estate industry. You'll be responsible for goals, outcomes, deadlines and objectives with clients. This role requires a strong service and project management orientation. You would also be promoting internal and external client satisfaction by anticipating needs, responding appropriately to feedback, setting reasonable expectations, following through on commitments, and responding to inquiries with accurate information and outstanding service. You are able to influence and gain commitment across different organizations and functions, with experience communicating and resolving issues across all levels, up to senior leaders.
- Work directly with area owners of client implementation team (e.g. Sales, Client Success, Product, Engineering) to facilitate successful solution designs
- Perform technical analysis of client processes and data flows, including onsite facilitated workshops as needed
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to help translate customer requirements to user stories and technical design requirements for potential inclusion within the product
- Develop implementation project plans and coordination of relevant stakeholders to ensure successful deployment milestones
- Coordinate resources across multiple internal functional areas, oversee implementation and own on-time delivery of solution with client
- Own and manage communications of implementation status across client and internal teams
- Assist clients in workflow and other product technical configuration
- Deliver onsite and remote professional services as needed to ensure success
- Gather, document, and validate customer requirements as they relate to our technology platform
- 5+ years of software implementation, client relationship and project management experience
- Excellent creative, analytical and technical skills with an entrepreneurial approach to large, complex projects
- Strong communication/verbal skills to communicate with internal and external contacts
- Strong track record of organizing and managing multiple priorities and projects, driving projects to completion
- Strong ability to “get things done” in a start-up environment with a passion for business process transformation
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, and Project Management applications
- BS or BA; Graduate degree optional. Passion and ability to learn quickly a must.
- Familiarity with commercial real estate investment management a plus.
- Work in San Francisco's historic Jackson Square district
- Comprehensive insurance for health, dental and vision with options to best suit your needs
- All employees receive competitive stock options so you are an owner of the company
- Easily accessible by BART and MUNI and option to enroll in the Clipper Card tax benefit program; we also have safe, indoor bike parking at the office
- Fully stocked kitchen and surprise breakfasts
- Hang out after work with the team during beer Fridays or happy hours at our favorite SF hotspots