Client Services Director, Sales/Operations Support
Client Services | Concord, CA | Full Time
Our client is the premier collection letter vendor in the ARM industry. They specialize in collection letter printing, statement printing, and electronic bill presentment. They are not your typical letter vendor. In 1992 they started out, and still are, the collection letter experts because of their focus on the accounts receivable market. Companies hire them to show them how to have their letters generate better results - and make them more money.
The primary role of the Client Services Director, Sales/Operations Support is to manage customer service and support the EVP and CIO in all of their efforts; manage the Client Services Team by providing exceptional service, acting as a liaison and escalation point, directing issue investigation and deploying resolution; directly support existing Clients by providing solutions and service offerings to meet their needs; training and leading Client Services as a team; and assisting with internal and Client-facing department communications.
Directly support the efforts of the Sales and IT Teams by providing exceptional customer service for both new and existing clients.
- Communicate effectively and in a professional manner with Clients
- Manage priority tasks with IT and Implementation
- Understand basic programming concepts and data flow
- Understand Client needs clearly and communicate to the appropriate teams for execution
- Lead and follow-up on elevated Client complaints in conjunction with the Sales team and the Client Services Team.
- Assist with drafting documents and emails that are both Client-facing and internal
- Assist with the creation of formal Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Prepare PowerPoints and presentations for the Executive Team as requested
Directly support Clients and the Client Services Team:
- Continual Client Service training on the customer experience
- Clarify communication errors and missed deadlines in the ticketing system
- Provide strategic direction by constantly monitoring customer satisfaction
- Enforce accountability in meeting timelines for all ticket submissions through departments
- Ensure all Client communications are addressed in a professional and timely manner
- Drive Client Service excellence by addressing client issues and seeing them through to resolution
- Assist Client Services Team with Client issues and questions
- Implement strategic initiatives, develop best practices, and ensure that deadlines and standards are met
- Develop strong internal relationships with other department managers to ensure that clients’ needs are prioritized appropriately across the organization
- Escalate and report issues to other departments (Production, IT, Sales, Executive Team, etc.)
- Draft documents and emails
- Manage and document elevated Client calls (Send Agenda and Recap)
- Coordinate and lead all weekly Client Services Training Calls (Send Meeting Request and Recap)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Prefer skills in, Zendesk, Citrix Sharefile, DocuSign, and exposure to Salesforce
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, professional, and courteous
- Required Strong oral and written Communication
- Experience in growing, managing, and inspiring internal teams
- Strong leadership and organizational skills complemented by a relationship-building management style
- Some travel may be required, including annual trade shows and conferences, onsite client/prospect meetings and audits, and onsite Corporate meetings and training. Trade shows will require full days at the booth in the exhibit hall as well as meetings and meals with existing clients, potential clients, prospects, and industry colleagues.
- Medical, Dental, FSA, 401(k), paid vacation.
- Some remote work is acceptable.
- The average employee tenure is 11 years - a good place to work.
We are particularly interested in candidates local to Northern California and especially the East Bay.