Chief Information Officer
IT | Concord, CA | Full Time
Our client has an opportunity for a Chief Information Officer to work closely with other organization leaders to provide leadership and support needed to plan, manage, and implement system requirements of the organization.
The position will report directly to the President and CEO, and oversee a team of direct reports.
- The primary responsibility will be for the provision of the organization’s information services, including current network operations, system development and operations, and applications development and programming.
- Working with the IT management team to translate strategic plans into specific short-term goals and departmental operating budgets, with detailed cost projections.
- Review and approval of others including, but not limited to, the senior leadership team, and the Chief Technology Officer.
- A basic understanding of Foxpro, a text based programming and data base management system (DBMS), originally published by Fox and later by Microsoft and VB.net (current system applications).
- Highly skilled in analytical and strategic thinking.
- Able to successfully manage organizational change, build collaborative relationships inside or outside the organization, be results oriented and be able to foster and encourage innovation.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related technical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Microsoft MTA, MCSA or MCSD qualify for education.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of full-time experience in information systems, including three (3+) years’ experience in a supervisory, administrative, managerial, consultative, or executive capacity.
- Print and mail industry experience
- Lean Six Sigma experience a plus
- Medical, Dental, FSA, 401(k), paid vacation.
- Average employee tenure is 11 years.
We are particularly interested in candidates local to Northern California.