Internal Application: Senior Technical Recruiter
Together Labs | Redwood City, CA | Contract
Senior Technical Recruiter (contract)
Redwood city, CA
Los Angeles, CA
- You have a history of collaborating with business leaders from top-tier companies
- You have the ability and network to identify, attract, and hire passive top talent to an organization
- You deliver outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- Partner with executive-level managers to develop job descriptions, recruiting strategies by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and Togetherlabs
- You provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process with regular communication cadence to ensure thorough communication and strategic alignment throughout the process
- You use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- You act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- You project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process
- You extend offers, close candidates, and document results to further improve the offer acceptance rate
- You work closely with HR and business leaders on refining technical ladders and leveling roles
- Responsible for recruiting reporting and analytics within our ATS technology
- Passionate about the candidate experience with Togetherlabs
- Jobscore experience highly preferred
- 7+ years as a recruiter, preferably with 4 of these years as an in house corporate recruiter
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Corporate experience is preferred. Experience in an agency environment, either contingent or retained is also encouraged
- 3+ years of experience using social platforms as talent databases
- Experience using Internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products, applicant tracking systems, and AI
- Excellent client management skills
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy. In addition, teamwork skills are a must along with the ability to grasp new technologies
- PC proficiency in MS office, including Word and Excel
Together Labs innovates technologies that empower people worldwide to connect, create and earn in virtual worlds. Our mission is to redefine social media as a catalyst for authentic human connection through the development of a family of products grounded in this core value. These include: IMVU, the world's largest friendship discovery and social platform; VCOIN, the first regulatory-approved transferable digital currency; and WithMe, an upcoming mobile platform built on insights from the science of friendship. For more information, please visit https://togetherlabs.com/
Founded in 2004 and based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Together Labs is led by a team that's dedicated to pioneering the virtual reality industry. Together Labs is backed by venture investors Menlo Ventures, Allegis Capital, Bridgescale Partners and Best Buy Capital.
Together Labs (formerly IMVU) has been recognized frequently as Best Place to Work in the Silicon Valley.
HOW TO APPLY
Please familiarize yourself with our products and feel free to try out our core product at https://www.imvu.com/
Together Labs is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.