Internal Application: Product Manager
WithMe | Hybrid in Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Together Labs is looking for a key player to join our growing team.
This position is responsible for leading a cross-functional team to successfully launch new features on the WithMe platform. WithMe is an upcoming mobile platform built on the insights from the science of friendship. Creativity, critical thinking, and a relentless drive to ship are key for this role.
- Lead cross-functional teams to launch features and functionality.
- Develop product documentation for new initiatives as well as existing product enhancements including business justification, and operational impact with product definitions clear enough for developers to build efficiently and effectively
- Help to ruthlessly prioritize a product backlog that balances user, business, and technical needs while considering complex interdependencies.
- Internalize customer needs and use that knowledge to develop fun and delightful experiences.
- 2+ years as a product manager working on mobile consumer products
- Results-oriented ability to get things done in a fluid start-up environment with limited resources.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to move fluidly between high-level strategic thinking and take-charge management of day-to-day details
- A positive, no-drama-or-politics, get-things-done working style.
- Extremely strong written & verbal communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
WithMe is a new mobile platform that empowers social connection through shared experiences in virtual spaces. Just like real life, friends are able to get together to play games, watch videos, hang out and create. Want to see more... www.withme.com
Based in Silicon Valley, Together Labs (formerly IMVU Inc.) is the parent company to WithMe and a leading technology company dedicated to empowering people to connect, create and earn in virtual worlds. Together Labs innovates technologies that empower people worldwide to connect, create and earn in virtual worlds. Our mission is to redefine social media as a catalyst for authentic human connection through the development of a family of products grounded in this core value. These include: IMVU, the world's largest friendship discovery and social platform; VCOIN, the first regulatory-approved transferable digital currency; and WithMe, an upcoming mobile platform built on insights from the science of friendship. For more information, please visit https://togetherlabs.com/
Founded in 2004 and based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Together Labs is led by a team that's dedicated to pioneering in virtual worlds. Together Labs is backed by venture investors Menlo Ventures, Allegis Capital, Bridgescale Partners and Best Buy Capital.
Together Labs (formerly IMVU) has been for seven years running as Best Place to Work in the Silicon Valley.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please familiarize yourself with our product "WithMe", soft launched on the iOS AppStore
Together Labs is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion. Our unique differences enable us to learn, collaborate, and grow together. We welcome all applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.