Internal Application: Product Designer
Together Labs | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Together Labs HQ
Redwood City, CA (open to remote)
As a Product Designer you will be responsible for the visual design of multiple applications and will be instrumental in driving design strategy and look and feel for Together Lab’s next-generation social applications. Working closely with product management teams and development teams, you will turn product requirements and user research into creative, user-centric designs.
- Work closely with the design team on the visual design of mobile products and websites
- Creating screen layouts, color palettes, typography, UI elements, and icons
- Creating production-ready pixel perfect graphic assets/comps
- Provide clear strategic solutions, guidelines and design direction
- Conduct user research
- Present concepts and designs to product managers and team members
- 5+ years experience working as a visual designer or graphic/web designer.
- A strong eye for usability, typography, layout, and UI design.
- Experience with UX design principles and processes
- Experience successfully leading visual design within interdisciplinary project teams
- Experience working with social gaming, social networks, avatars, virtual goods or immersive entertainment
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated, ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Passionate about design, a positive attitude, and the ability to remain highly creative within an agile development process.
***Portfolio is required*** Please send with application
Together Labs innovates technologies that empower people worldwide to connect, create and earn in virtual worlds. Our mission is to redefine social media as a catalyst for authentic human connection through the development of a family of products grounded in this core value. These include: IMVU, the world's largest friendship discovery and social platform; VCOIN, the first regulatory-approved transferable digital currency; and WithMe, an upcoming mobile platform built on insights from the science of friendship. For more information, please visit https://togetherlabs.com/
Founded in 2004 and based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Together Labs is led by a team that's dedicated to pioneering the virtual reality industry. Together Labs is backed by venture investors Menlo Ventures, Allegis Capital, Bridgescale Partners and Best Buy Capital.
Together Labs (formerly IMVU) has been recognized frequently as Best Place to Work in the Silicon Valley.
HOW TO APPLY
Please familiarize yourself with our products and feel free to try out our core product at https://www.imvu.com/
Together Labs is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion. Our unique differences enable us to learn, collaborate, and grow together. We welcome all applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.