Wanted: Front-end Engineer with UX Sensibility
Technology | New York, NY
SocialFeet.com is a seed-funded startup in NYC that helps online retailers drive sales through social networks. Our beta product (called "EchoSales") prompts people to share their purchases at checkout to Facebook and Twitter. Good bye, interruptive advertising…hello, product referrals!
The founding team consists of three previously successful entrepreneurs and technologists. For our part, we will do great core engineering, product and business development. To apply to join us, send us your resume, links to past work, and a cover note. Please tell us why you think that there is a good fit!
- 4-6 years of experience creating slick, fast, and engaging web apps
- Extra-credit: Flex or other data analytics & visualization frameworks; lean startup experience
- Be a self-starter; play well with others; have a get-it-done mindset; focus on output, not input;
- Join as a key player on a small, ambitious team
- Set the standard pattern for sharing on engaging web sites
- Gain experience designing for the entire gamut of Social Media Applications (Facebook, Twitter, Open Social, OAuth, etc)
- Join a hungry & promising startup which offers enough cash to eat (and drink) and generous equity compensation