Engineering | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: QA Analyst
REPORTS TO: QA Engineering Manager
Please note: TigerText is not accepting candidates from staffing agencies for this position.
TigerText is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated, and tech savvy QA Analyst to join our fast-paced team.
The QA Analyst will ensure the delivery of quality applications as both a consumer and a supplier of artifacts. He or she will evaluate test results, prepare change requests, and generate measures to assess product quality.
In this role, the QA Analyst will work cross-functionally with an integrated team of developers, product managers, product owners, and system analysts for test planning, test development, and product validation (white and black box testing, regression testing, and user acceptance story tests).
What You'll Own:
- Manually test applications, bug fixes, and new features from the team of developers
- Identify, log, track, and report software bugs
- Use regression testing to verify bug fixes
- Define, write, and execute test plans for integration, user acceptance, and regression testing
- Keep management informed of a feature's progress
- Document all QA work thoroughly and accurately
- Stay knowledgeable on iOS & Android (differences between versions) and familiarity with iPhone and iPad devices.
What You've Accomplished:
- College degree required (BS or above a bonus)
- 2-4 Years of software testing experience (mobile testing is a plus)
- Hands-on experience in software testing of web and mobile applications
- Automation Experience in Selenium
- Knowledge of Mobile Automation Tools on iOS and Android is a plus
What You Bring to the Table:
- Basic knowledge with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Appium, TestNG, Cucumber, and Java would be a plus
- Working knowledge of Confluence, JIRA
- Ability to develop, write and execute test plan and test cases based on design specifications and requirements
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on, self-disciplined, results-oriented and able to operate effectively in a high-growth, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Collaborative individual willing to roll up your sleeves to drive results
- A limitless amount of energy to instill into the TigerText culture
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerText helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerText continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watchby Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerText currently has over 125 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigertext.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with competitive salary and medical benefits
TigerText is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerText without first entering into a written contract with TigerText will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.