Client Services | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
TigerText is a HOT new Start-up and we are growing quickly. TigerText Inc., is the #1 leader in secure, real-time messaging. We provide healthcare establishments a HIPAA compliant solution that offers security, accountability, and productivity that SMS text-messaging and communication platforms like email cannot. We are looking to add an Implementation Specialist to our team to help service our clients. This position is ideal for someone that is good with people and technology. Experience in healthcare is a HUGE plus.
· Very tech savvy including texting
· Experience with smart phones (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, etc)
· Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
· Strong computer skills
· Ability to follow directions and take advice
· Energetic and Outgoing
· Strong organization and multi-tasking skills (details are extremely important in this role)
· Strong Customer Service skills Face to Face and over the phone
· Some travel locally or nationally may be required
· Medical experience is ideal (or Pharmaceutical Sales)
- Comfortable with public speaking
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Job Description: The Implementation Specialist/Manager of Client Services will be responsible for working with the sales team to take over product implementation at Hospitals, Clinics and Small Group Practices. Your goal is to drive usage and expansion. The Implementation Specialist will have conference calls and sometimes do on site visits to clients to set up users on smart phone and web based communication application. The IS will monitor client usage and help client understand use cases and ensure proper momentum of product. This position is in steady communication with their clients and will work with Sales and VP of Client Services to determine expansion path at clients. The IS will do regular follow up with clients regarding trouble shooting, expansion, usage, use cases and product feedback. This position is responsible for client service and satisfaction. The IS will work with 8 to 20 clients in various sizes and product stages. Most days the hours will be 9am-5:30pm but we need someone that can be flexible to stay later as needed. This is not a normal set hours type position. We need someone who wants to be part of a team and help the company succeed. Casual dress code except when visiting clients.
Come be part of something exciting!