Director, Professional Services - East
Professional Services | Remote (Northeast U.S.) | Full Time
Title: Director, Professional Services – East
Location: Remote (Northeast U.S.)
Reports to: Vice President, Professional Services
The Director, Professional Services – East will lead TigerText’s Eastern U.S. Regional team of Implementation Project Managers, owning the successful deployment of TigerText’s secure clinical communication and collaboration solution in that market. This individual will also directly manage implementation projects for very large and strategic enterprise clients – establishing governance, completing discovery, planning a thoughtful deployment, and executing on go-live and follow up through project completion.
The Director will play a key role in shaping the vision of the TigerText implementation and training experience, including cross-department collaboration to ensure a successful client experience. The individual will assist with capacity planning and staffing to meet implementation and ongoing training needs (including on-site and remote) and recommend process improvements.
We are looking for a leader who can deliver a delightful implementation experience to our clients while overseeing a highly functional team and making continuous improvements over time.This individual will report to the Vice President, Professional Services.
What You'll Own:
- Own the strategy and priorities for the Eastern U.S. Regional Implementation team, in partnership with the Vice President, General Manager – East
- Directly manage implementation initiatives for very large, strategic clients in the Eastern Region
- Work tirelessly to establish and maintain governance before, during, and post go-live
- Develop a holistic understanding of communication needs of TigerText’s healthcare clients, including existing communication technologies and systems
- Work cross-functionally across TigerText’s Client Organization teams in support of the East Region, including Sales, Professional Services, Client Care, and Customer Success teams, aligning implementation tactics to the broader account strategy
- Support the growth of the Implementation team – manage and mentor team members, participate in the development of processes and best practices for the team, and plan for the future by identifying and addressing potential bottlenecks, risks, and opportunities
- Work closely with high-level clients to advocate TigerText implementation and training best practices
- Assist in creating, defining, and documenting scalable implementation best practices
- Support Sales colleagues in defining implementation strategies for prospective clients
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's Degree from a top university
- 8+ years total experience; 4+ years leading service delivery or operational teams in a healthcare technology environment
- Experience leading enterprise-level implementation projects
- Experience with cloud or SaaS implementations
- Strong knowledge of both mobile and desktop / web-based applications
- Nuanced understanding of enterprise client governance and change control processes
- Ability to understand healthcare workflows and implement TigerText’s products to improve processes and deliver tangible ROI
- Experience with project management, capacity planning, and staffing for large remote teams
- This position requires up to 40% travel
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerText helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerText continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerText currently has over 125 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigertext.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerText is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerText without first entering into a written contract with TigerText will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.