Director of Channel Development - West
Sales | West Coast | Full Time
LOCATION: Remote, West Region (PST time zone preferred)
TITLE: Director of Channel Development - West
REPORTS TO: VP of Channel & Business Development
TigerText is seeking a Director of Channel Development to serve as a key member of the Channel and Business Development team and help build a large ecosystem of Channel partners in North America. This person will recruit, enable, and support a network of partners in order to drive partner driven and/or influenced leads, meetings, and revenue. This position will work closely with the marketing and sales teams, and will report to the VP of Channel and Business Development.
What You'll Own:
- Identify, recruit, enable and manage long-term relationships with channel partners (Resellers, Strategic partners, Referral Partners, etc.) to support business goals and to execute channel strategies.
- Drive consistent and predictable channel bookings through joint business planning and ongoing channel enablement.
- Develop deep understanding of TigerText’s platform, service and offering to support channel partners in sales efforts.
- Create and drive overall channel strategy and prioritization plan for coverage area
- Effectively position TigerText as the thought leader for clinical communications and collaboration across the partner organizations, while leveraging internal & external resources.
- Formulate, implement and review nurturing and growth programs.
- Work with TigerText’s direct sales and customer success teams to position TigerText & our partners within strategic opportunities.
- Effectively use Salesforce to track, develop and report work with channel partners, purchase orders, and renewals.
- Design, launch and manage a metrics-driven partner prospecting & nurture process for a large funnel of inbound/outbound partner leads
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Up to 25% travel is required
What You've Accomplished:
- B.A or Master’s degree required
- 5+ years experience in one or more of the following areas: channel management and sales, business development, business strategy, healthcare IT sales.
- Proven track record in identifying, building and managing complex business partnerships that involve revenue generation and product integration.
- Exceptional track record of leveraging the channel to build and close deals by working across all levels of the organization, from sales & marketing to the executive teams.
- Demonstrable history of closing partner sales deals directly and via the channel at or above established quarterly goals.
- High degree of initiative, resourcefulness, self-motivation, strategic thinking with strong analytic skills and technology background
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerText helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerText continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerText currently has over 125 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigertext.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerText is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerText without first entering into a written contract with TigerText will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.