Sales | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Account Executive
REPORTS TO: SMB Sales Lead
We are currently seeking an experienced SMB Account Executive to work within our Inside Sales & Strategic Growth Department. The Account Executive is responsible for obtaining new clients and closing deals within small to mid-sized businesses. With an entrepreneurial mindset, you will research and prospect new clients, book and perform demos, and close new customers. In this role you will effectively network with the C-Level down in order to achieve success.
This is a wonderful opportunity to help define TigerText’s vision for how we grow and earn lots of commission in the process!
What You’ll Own:
- Prospect and research new clients across various territories
- Book and perform demos of TigerText’s product and features
- Research healthcare and technology industry practices and apply them to business goals
- Achieve daily outreach goals by monitoring metrics such as number of dials, LinkedIn messages, emails, etc.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- 2-5 Years of SaaS and/or B2B Sales
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related field
- Experience calling into healthcare companies
- Previous experience in a SaaS, Mobility, or Cloud related industries
- Experience with Salesforce
What You Bring To The Table:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be an effective communicator across all levels of management
- Positive attitude, adaptability, prioritization, multi-tasker, and ability to effectively work under pressure
- Demonstrate problem solving & negotiation skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on, proactive, and able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Energy and positivity to instill into the TigerText culture
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerText helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerText continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerText currently has over 125 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigertext.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with competitive salary and medical benefits
TigerText is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerText without first entering into a written contract with TigerText will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.