Engineering | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Web Developer
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director, Client Engineering
Our web team is looking for a brilliant front-end engineer to help us build the next generation of messaging apps using the latest progressive web technology. You’ll be working with world-class engineers on one of the most sophisticated and secure messaging platforms in the market today. Our cutting-edge platform leverages Erlang, Node JS, Redis, Elastic Search, and AWS. Join our team to help us disrupt the messaging industry.
What You’ll Own
- Design and implement compelling and elegant single-page web apps for secure messaging using Node.js, React, and Knockout
- Work closely with our design & product team to create delightful & functional user interfaces
What You Bring to the Table:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development team and be a self starter
- Experience with Frameworks and platforms such as Node.js, React, Knockout, Angular, Backbone
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent required.
- Strong computer science skills
What You've Accomplished:
- Familiarity with ECMAScript 6/7
- Familiarity with SASS
- Experience with responsive & adaptive user interfaces
- Ability to optimize website performance
- Experience with build tools like gulp or grunt
- Experience with Continuous Integration like Travis
- Understanding of networking including TCP/IP , HTTP , HTTPS
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodology (e.g. Scrum) and Jira
- Redis or NoSQL database experience preferred, not required
- Familiarity with analytics packages like Google Analytics or Mixpanel
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerText helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerText continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watchby Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerText currently has over 125 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigertext.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerText is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerText without first entering into a written contract with TigerText will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.