Server QA Analyst
Engineering | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Server QA Analyst
REPORTS TO: QA Director
TigerConnect - the leading provider of HIPAA compliant messaging and workflow optimization tools for the healthcare industry - is seeking an experienced Server QA Analyst to join our team in sunny Santa Monica. This individual will participate in the planning and development of a testing automation strategy as well as the core development process to ensure the delivery of quality applications. The primarily responsibilities will be developing test plans, evaluating test results, preparing change requests, and generating measures to ensure the highest level of product quality.
The Server QA Analyst will work cross-functionally with an integrated team of developers, product managers, product owners, and system analysts for test planning, test development, and product verification and validation.
What You’ll Own:
- Develop and write software test plans that cover functional and performance testing both at an integration and system level.
- Perform functional testing at an Integration, System, and User Acceptance level.
- Partner with the development team throughout the lifecycle of software development from requirements gathering to live support.
- Participate in the defect workflow for your team.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve our testing processes across multiple platforms.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years testing commercial software on one or more platforms
- Strong experience in server testing
- Comfort with agile development
- Comfortable reviewing code in C, C++, or Erlang
- Experience in automating test cases in any language.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on, proactive, and able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Energy and positivity to instill into the TigerConnect culture
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.