Mobile QA Analyst
Engineering | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Mobile QA Analyst
REPORTS TO: QA Engineering Manager
TigerConnect - the leading provider of HIPAA compliant messaging and workflow optimization tools for the healthcare industry - is seeking an experienced Mobile QA Analyst to join our team in sunny Santa Monica. This individual will participate in the planning and development of a testing automation strategy as well as the core development process to ensure the delivery of quality applications. The primarily responsibilities will be evaluating test results, preparing change requests, and generating measures to ensure the highest level of product quality.
The Mobile QA Analyst will work cross-functionally with an integrated team of developers, product managers, product owners, and system analysts for test planning, test development, and product validation.
What You’ll Own:
- Creating, maintaining and executing test plans and test cases
- Participating in design and specification reviews
- Document, track and escalate issues appropriately
- Partnering with the development team to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly for rapid release iteration
- Tracking industry's best practices for QA testing of mobile apps
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years testing commercial software on one or more mobile platforms
- Strong experience in mobile testing
- Comfort with agile development
- Experience in writing Automation script (nice to have)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on, proactive, and able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Energy and positivity to instill into the TigerConnect culture
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.