Implementation Project Manager
Professional Services | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Implementation Project Manager
REPORTS TO: Director, Professional Services - West
The TigerConnect team is seeking a well-organized project manager with strong communication skills and experience implementing and supporting mobile and web-based applications in a healthcare setting. The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for product implementation assignments including managing mid-size deployments end-to-end and supporting large enterprise-wide initiatives. This individual will perform responsibilities such as installing core TigerConnect products, configuring client specific product options, and training new clients remotely and/or onsite. The Implementation Project Manager will also assist clients in identifying use cases where TigerConnect creates efficiencies – ultimately driving outcomes and ROI for the client.
What You'll Own:
- Establish deep subject matter expertise across TigerConnect product line
- Provide professional implementation and support services to clients resulting in smooth, well-coordinated implementations that meet targeted live dates
- Work with client to uncover compelling use cases for TigerConnect, including benchmarking based on current processes and measuring improvements after TigerConnect is deployed
- Perform new client set-up and configuration; able to troubleshoot issues on the spot
- Proactively partner with client to identify opportunities to integrate TigerConnect with third-party applications.
- Effectively and efficiently train new clients and end users to use the application
- Provide support services for enterprise-level implementation projects, partnering with Sr. Implementation Project Managers and/or Directors
- Provide consistent communication of status of the implementation effort to the client
- Act as the client’s technical advocate, managing issues that may arise
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years experience, or 6+ years equivalent experience
- Healthcare industry knowledge and experience
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Superior organizational skills – demonstrated ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining clear attention to detail
- Exceptional customer relationship skills – proven ability to collaborate and communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite - particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- Demonstrated success in a project management role
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- This position requires up to 40% travel
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.