Operations | Columbia, SC | Full Time
Mungo Construction is a fast-growing residential construction company that is searching for an Experienced Production/Construction Manager to join their team. We are searching for a residential manager with a successful track record of consecutively managing 15-20 units and is able to bring these projects to close on schedule while delivering a quality product and providing exceptional customer service.
Mungo Construction values its employees and offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package, which includes:
- The bonus of as much as $600 for each successfully completed unit
- Paid holidays
- Vacation (2 weeks in the first year, increases with years of service)
- 401K plan with company match
- Individual health insurance coverage
- Individual dental insurance coverage
- Group disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement for business travel
We require our managers to have two-three years of field experience within the residential construction industry. A residential builder’s license is required for each state the company operates in or required to obtain it within one year of employment.
The essential functions of this job are broken down into 5 categories. The following job duties are intended to provide a broad overview and do not cover all aspects of the job.
- Use of ITK scheduling software to create construction schedules.
- Lead a team of construction personnel including subcontractors and suppliers and be the main point of contact on all assigned projects.
- Pursue continuous improvement within the position working towards the overall production goals
- Provide oversight during construction on all assigned construction projects.
- Complete all inspections on time and complete all required paperwork. Additionally, complete daily reporting requirements as required including scheduling and payment approvals.
- Maintain all records and field ledgers as required by the Company, both manually and electronically.
- Research and resolve trade partner disputes, including product or pricing issues, invoice and contract discrepancies, VPO’s, and coordinate cost adjustments.
- Attend meetings as required. This may involve out of town/state travel
- Oversee and manage daily activities of field labor crew where required.
- Resolve customer issues and late payments as required.
- Provide progress updates to our clients.
- Conduct bid projects with subcontractors for new products, market-specific nuances or community-specific ARB requirements.
- Evaluate project costs and help maintain budgets.