Yardi Technical Specialist
Corporate | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
Thompson Thrift is seeking to hire a Full-Time Yardi Technical Specialist to work out of our corporate office located in Indianapolis, IN. As the Yardi Technical Specialist, you will support the Director of Business Systems to provide end-user support and support rollouts for all Yardi Voyager modules, RENTCafé, and Elevate platform programs.
As the Yardi Technical Specialist, you will also manage and communicates opportunities for Yardi systems training to improve user compliance and to increase productivity to further the company’s mission, values, and core competencies.
- Functions as a Yardi subject matter expert and ensures the back-end system setup of users, workflows, and functions support the business process and are functioning properly.
- Provides end-user support for team members that use Yardi software and resolves helpdesk tickets to ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Assists Director of Business Systems to track, monitor, review and report helpdesk ticket histories by category and by property to identify trends and training needs.
- Works with the Director of Business Systems to maintain Yardi business processes and new Yardi implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Property Management required.
- 2-3 years of Yardi Voyager experience required.
- Residential and Commercial Property Management experience preferred.
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off.
Are you ready to join our team?